Monday, January 23, 2012

Quiero! Made by Inèz

The last days/weeks I've been very busy with Quiero!, my jewelry-label (in my new working room of course!). I might want to make Quiero! my real job in the future and therefore I'm doing a lot of designing, assembling en testing.


The result, at least a part of it, can be found at my Facebook-page.


I have put a little once-only collection online: 'Feel Africa'. In this collection I used earthly colors and wooden beads. The collection exist of two necklaces, two bracelets, and six pairs of earrings.



Also I've had finally time to make photographs of the beautiful leather bracelets I brought from Argentina: 'Cuero Argentino'. They are available in 10 beautiful colors. 


















Check it out!


www.facebook.com/Quiero.by.Inez

No comments:

Post a Comment